Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3rd

Today has sucked. :( While loading the pictures from our trip, they stopped about 1/4 of the way through. Turns out, part of my SD card was corrupted and the rest of the pictures won't come off. So tomorrow I get to call around and hopefully find someone who can get the rest of them off. And for a decent price!
Since I was in sour mood most of the day I
didn't take too many pictures. I really wanted to just throw my camera at the wall. But I know the problems weren't it's fault. Plus, I just got it less than 2 months ago!!
So for today here is a picture of the famil
y dog, Belle. She is a 4 year old American Bulldog. We have had her since she was 6 weeks old. Wonderful dog, even if she begs for my breakfast every day. She much prefers human food to dog food. Spoiled!



No comments:

Post a Comment